Re: [802SEC] Interim meeting announcements

Bob, and the rest of the SEC,

we are polling our members to get an idea of
how many are planning on going to the 802.3 and
802.1 meetings in Copenhagen, and we will make
a decision by the end of the day on Wednesday,
and we will post the decision on our reflectors
and our web page.

Howard