Re: [802SEC] Corrected Ballot Results: +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Release of 802 funds for Get802 program

Howard -

I agree with your comments; my "Disapprove" was intended to allow us to
defer the decision until we have a clearer view of what will happen with
the program, not to trash the Get802 program. I do want the program to
continue - I would be even happier if it could be funded in a way that
allows it to continue without the 6-month waiting period, but I would
settle for it just to continue.

I hope the negotiations, etc. result in us finding a reason to reverse this
decision & pay across the funds.

Regards,
Tony