RE: [802SEC] Get IEEE 802 program status report; motion proposal

Colleagues,    I agree with Roger wholeheartedly, and for the first time
feel that we are well on the road to getting Get802 back on the track.   :)

I made a few editorial enhancements and also produced a PDF version for
better visibility/printability, which are hereby attached.

The one area I would like to see a specific statement in this document
before we proceed is the exact timing of the "Blackout Window," with a clear
statement of the actual posting date (e.g.  "... The posting of the PDF to
Get 802 will occur not later than  XX  days after the Standards Board
approval date.")  All we need is to define the value for XX.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM