Re: [802SEC] views on quorums at WG Interim Sessions

I think we should focus on quorum, which is a tough enough problem to
solve without trying to redefine membership requirements at the same
time.

I strongly oppose redefining an "interim session" as a "Plenary
session". The rules are loaded with references to "Plenary sessions".
This clearly means "LMSC Plenary sessions".

Roger