RE: [802SEC] +++IEEE 802 EC motion+++ motion to approve attached pressrelease

Paul,

I approve with the previous correction change by Carl S. regarding (metropolitan, not municipal) being incorporated.

Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry
Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG

Philips Semiconductors, Inc.
1109 McKay Drive, M/S 48A SJ,
San Jose, CA 95131-1706,
United States of America.

Ph  : +1 (408) 474-7356
Fax: +1 (408) 474-7247
Cell: +1 (408) 348-3171
eMail: stuart.kerry@philips.com
_______________________________

Board
> > meeting we develop brief news releases announcing project and
standards
> > approvals. We drafted the attached released for the approved 802
> standards.
> >
> > Per the PR review protocol in place, I'm forwarding this to you
since
> the
> > release covers three 802 standards: the approval of IEEE 802.16
Conf.02
> and
> > the reaffirmation of IEEE 802.2 and IEEE 802.5.
> >
> > Please advise if you would like for us to continue with the release
and
> if
> > you would like for us to coordinate approval of the release by the
EC.