Re: [802SEC] +++ 802 EC motion +++ IEEE 802.3ak Type 10GBASE-CX4 news release

Approve subject to adoption of a minor re-wording:

Dan Dove's role in 802 should be identified before his company affiliation
(after all, this is an IEEE press release); this would then be consistent
with mention of Bob Grow's 802 role before his company affiliation in the
previous para.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,