Re: [802SEC] URGENT *** EC ELECTRONIC BALLOT*** Please respondimmediately, due to regulatory deadline ...

I approve, with the following editorial comment: The letter should
additionally reference IEEE Std 802.16, without which the reference
to IEEE Std 802.16a is incomplete.

I'd like to thank Carl for his extraordinary effort on this.

Roger