Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Bulletin ready for review

Karen,

In the glossary, please change "Sponsor Executive Committee (SEC)" to
"Executive Committee (EC)" to reflect the new name. The same term
should be corrected under the 802.19 report, and all instances of
"SEC" should be changed to "EC".

Under 802.16, please correct the following typos:

*In the headline "IEEE 802.16-REV Passes  Sponsor Ballot," "IEEE
802.16-REV should be "IEEE P802.16-REVd".

*Under the headline "Mobile WirelessMAN Passes Working Group Letter Ballot,"
"a WirelessMAN air interface standard" should be "the WirelessMAN air
interface standard."

*After the last main headline, "the full 802.16 Session #26 Report"
should be "the full 802.16 Session #30 Report". In the link there,
"26" should be replaced by "30".

*Under "Upcoming IEEE 802.16 Meetings," replace:
       9-14 May 2004 - IEEE 802.11 interim meeting in Anaheim, CA
with:
       17-20 May 2004 - IEEE 802.16 interim meeting in Shenzhen, China

Thanks,

Roger