[802SEC] Proposed P&P Changes

EC Members,

            This morning Tom Siep (802.19 vice-chair) and I participated in the IEEE 802.15 leadership meeting conference call, where we explained the intent of the 802.19 proposed changes to the LMSC Policies and Procedures to address coexistence.  We were able answer questions and hear comments from the 802.15 leaders.  We still request that if anyone wants to submit an official comment they send it to us by email, so that the comments can be captured correctly.

            I would like to offer a similar service to any of the other wireless working groups.  If any wireless working group would like to extend an invitation to Tom and myself to join your leadership conference call we would be willing to participate and give an overview of the proposed P&P changes and answer questions.

Regards,

Steve

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation