[802SEC] Results of 802.11 Officer Elections

Paul,

The 802.11 Working Group carried out elections Monday afternoon in
accordance with its Officer Election Process in the 802.11 P&P.

At the time of the elections we had 242 people in room, with 29 first time
attendees.

In the election for WG Chair, Stuart J. Kerry was the only candidate and was
elected unanimously.

For the two WG Vice-Chair positions Al Petrick (1st VC) and Harry Worstell
(2nd VC) were the only candidates and were elected unanimously also.

I have already provided my Sponsor and Affirmation letters. Both my
Vice-Chairs Al and Harry have already provided their Sponsor letters and are
in the process of posting their Affirmation letters too.

/ Stuart