Re: [802SEC] Declaration of Affiliation for EC members and their WG/TAG leadership

Paul

Can we post the approved definition of affiliation someplace (including the
sub definitions of interest category)?

Bob H

At 09:22 AM 3/10/2006 -0500, Paul Nikolich wrote:
>Stuart,
>
>When I made the request, I did mean it to apply to the leadership in all
>the WG/TAG sub groups as well.  I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough.
>
>Other members of the EC may have misunderstood as well, therefore I will
>make it clear that all WG/TAG leadership should provide disclosure of
>affiliation, but I will give them more time to submit it.  Therefore I
>relax the deadline for delivery of a disclosure of affiliation from the
>non-EC 802 leadership until 31 March.
>
>However, the EC members must provide their disclosure of affiliation
>before the end of the plenary session today 10 March.
>
>Regards,
>
>--Paul
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart J. Kerry" <stuart@ok-brit.com>

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org