Re: [802SEC] First draft of today's agenda

we can withdraw the 2a PAR but the 3a guys might not be too happy about it
if they have to meet in JAX.

At 07:25 AM 3/10/2006 -0800, Bob O'Hara (boohara) wrote:
>Please send me your additions, changes, and deletions.  Thanks!
>
>  -Bob
>
>Bob O'Hara
>Cisco Systems - WNBU
>
>Phone:  +1 408 853 5513
>Mobile: +1 408 218 4025

>This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
>list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org