Re: [802SEC] tentative results +++EC Email ballot (closes no later than 12FEB2007)+++ Motion to approve the statement regarding the Standards Coordinating Committee on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks

I vote Disapprove because I agree with Buzz.

Also, I think it would be worthwhile to note that every existing 802
wireless standard specifies a dynamic spectrum access network. To my
knowledge, that would be an accurate statement.

Roger