[802SEC] telecon meeting of the non conflicted Executive Committee

try number four...

Dear EC members,

The 802.20 Oversight Committee (Geoff Thompson, Mike Takefman and Arnie Greenspan) have been working on analyzing the activity of the 802.20 Working Group and have prepared a report of their findings.  I would like them to share the report with the non-conflicted EC via teleconference 1PM ET WED 20 June 2007.   If you are a member of the non-conflicted EC, please plan on attending.  Note, this will be an executive session of the non-conflicted EC, due to the confidentiality of the information that will be discussed.  Participation will be restricted to non-conflicted EC members and other individuals as deemed necessary. I will send out the telecon bridge information soon.

The tentative agenda is as follows:

- introduction/high level summary of activity to date and plans going
forward: Paul
- presentation of findings: Mike
- open floor for discussion: all
- wrap up--identify specific questions that may need to be answered during the July plenary session

Additionally, the non-conflicted EC will have a follow up face-to-face executive meeting during the July plenary session on Monday afternoon after the WG plenary meetings.  My plan is to have the meeting from 5:30 to 6:30pm Monday 16 July.  Non-conflicted EC members, please make the appropriate arrangements so that you can participate in this meeting.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich