[802SEC] Minutes for July plenary posted.

All

I have (finally) posted the closing minutes for the July Plenary meeting
(the opening minutes were posted in September).

They are at:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/minutes/jul2008/index.html

The opening agenda draft should be out in the next few days.  If you
would like time on Monday, please send me an email.  So far I have:
JTC1/SC6 update		 -	Thompson (10 min.)
P&P update		 -	Sherman (15 min.)
Building consensus 	-	Thaler (5 min., was dominance)
Update on ITU-R activities -	Lynch (5 min.)
Attendance tool update	 -	Sahr  (10 min.)

James Gilb