[802SEC] Meeting Notice

Colleagues,

This is to announce the "Extended Executive Committee Workshop" to be held
(as previously discussed in the NOV08 and MAR09 EC meetings) after the 802
Week in San Francisco this coming July.

The EC will be taking on a number of the discussion issues our meeting
format and procedures of the past haven't allowed us to address
sufficiently.

We have provided a gap between the close of the Plenary week and our start
time Saturday evening.

WHEN:     Evening of Saturday, July 18 through mid-afternoon on Monday, July
20, 2009.

WHERE:    Hyatt Regency Embarcadero, San Francisco

If you have questions please contact either us (Buzz or Geoff) or Paul.

Regards,

Buzz Rigsbee/Geoff Thompson

Please note new contact info:

Thanx, Buzz