Re: [802SEC] WG P&P Teleconference (Move to June 25th?)

Mat

I will not be able to attend then. In the air. Perhaps Mr. Kinney will be able to.

Bob

At 01:44 PM 6/20/2009 -0700, Bruce Kraemer wrote:
Mat,
I can attend the Thursday call.

Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 3:54 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: WG P&P Teleconference (Move to June 25th?)

EC members (and other interested parties),

I currently have a teleconference scheduled for 11 AM this Friday June
26th to discuss drafting of the IEEE 802 WG P&P.  Unfortunately, I will
be on the road that day.  I can attempt to hold the teleconference from
my cell phone but would prefer to move the teleconference to the same
time the prior day (June 25th).

What I will do is wait till Wednesday to see if anyone objects to moving
the date of the teleconference to June 25th.  If no one objects by then
I will move the call.  If anyone does object, I will leave that date at
June 26th and do my best to support it.

Regardless the call in for the teleconference will be:

Toll Free Dial In Number:  (866)205-4008

Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  (801)886-8167

ACCESS CODE:  6336344

Best Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
First Vice Chair, IEEE 802

Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)

Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com