Re: [802SEC] WG P&P Teleconference (Move to June 25th?)

Folks,

Based on the responses received to date (and my own availability) I will
move the WG P&P Teleconference to tomorrow June 25th, at 11 AM EDT.
Call in information is provided below.  I will make myself available by
phone over the next two weeks to anyone who would like to have direct
input into the process.

Your patience and accommodation is appreciated!

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronics, Intelligence, & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520