Re: [802SEC] PARs

Roger

Thanks much, I will update the PARs web page to reflect this.

James Gilb

On 11/05/2011 08:13 AM, Roger Marks wrote:
Sure:

Proposed Modification to P802.16n PAR
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0030
	Continues project to amend IEEE Std 802.16.

Proposed P802.16.1a PAR
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0031
	Starts project to amend IEEE Std 802.16.1,
	based on existing P802.16n.

Proposed Modification to P802.16p PAR
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0032
	Continues project to amend IEEE Std 802.16.

Proposed P802.16.1b PAR
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0033
	Starts project to amend IEEE Std 802.16.1,
	based on existing P802.16p.

Roger B. Marks<roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC<http://consensii.com>