[802SEC] FW: Motion to Confirm the P802.22.3 CSD: 802.22 WG EC Closing Motions Package: [802SEC] Additional Item on Consent Agenda: 802.22 Agenda Items: Reminder - Closing Business

FYI.

From: Mody, Apurva (US SSA)
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 6:30 PM
To: 'John_DAmbrosia@DELL.com'
Subject: Motion to Confirm the P802.22.3 CSD: 802.22 WG EC Closing Motions Package: [802SEC] Additional Item on Consent Agenda: 802.22 Agenda Items: Reminder - Closing Business

John,

I made the motion to approve the P802.22.3 PAR to submit to NESCOM, but I forgot to get the EC to confirm the CSD.

Can you please add this motion as an agenda item during my Motion for Second Extension for the Spectrum Occupancy Sensing Study Group.

EC confirms Document 22-14-0061 Rev6 as the CSD for the P802.22.3 PAR on Spectrum Characterization and Occupancy Sensing with editorial change in the name from ‘Spectrum Occupancy Sensing’ to ‘Spectrum Characterization and Occupancy Sensing’ as shown in Document 22-14-0061 Rev7

Move: Apurva N. Mody

Second: Steve Shellhammer

For:

Against: