[802SEC] please consider nominating an 802 participant for the Hans Karlsson award

Dear EC members,

Please consider nominating deserving individuals in the 802 community that you think have done a particularly good job in developing our standards--I know we have many good candidates.  See below for details.

Regards,

--Paul

http://www.computer.org/portal/web/awards/karlsson

Hans Karlsson Standards Award

Nomination Deadline for 2015 Nominations: 15 October 2014

NOMINATE
  |  Nomination Questions (pdf) | Open Nominations (pdf)

The award nomination requires a minimum of 3 endorsements.

Established in 1992 in memory of Hans Karlsson, chairman and father of the IEEE 1301 family of standards. A plaque and $2,000 honorarium is presented in recognition of outstanding skills and dedication to diplomacy, team facilitation and joint achievement, in the development or promotion of standards in the computer industry where individual aspirations, corporate competition, and organizational rivalry could otherwise be counter to the benefit of society. Eligibility is limited to present or past participants in IEEE CS Standards activities.