From: Stephens, Adrian P [mailto:Adrian.P.Stephens@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 6:58 AM
To: DAmbrosia, John; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: Nov Plenary Agendas

Hello John and all,

I’m not sure as to the usefulness of having incoming reports from the IEEE-SA

on the consent agenda (Item 5.40+).

If this is material we need to pay attention to,  then I

suggest we give them a chance to present it. And if it is material we do not need to pay attention to,  I suggest we remove from the agenda.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)