From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Shellhammer, Steve
Sent: Wednesday, 5 November 2014 10:51 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802.11 inputs to the 802.19 Coexistence Lessons Learned

Adrian,

               Thank you for the two documents.  We will review them tomorrow.

Document 1377 is from last week’s 802.11 regulatory call.  I believe those edits have already been incorporated into the CLL presentation but we will confirm that tomorrow.

Document 1481 is a modified version of the CLL presentation, however it does not show any redlines where the changes were made.  Are you asking 802.19 to review that document and identify the changes and then consider those changes?  If you could clarify that would be helpful.  Thanks.

Regards,

Steve