Re: [802SEC] Close of ballot time

David

Well, I suppose using East Coast time could appear to give the appearance of a US centric organization, but UTC? Hmm, perhaps a little UK centric? :)

It will make us on the US Left Coast have to be on our toes as ballots would close at 4 pm local time (depending on DST).

I would prefer 23:59 UTC-12 (i.e., the last minute that it is that date anywhere in the world). But 23:59 UTC is fine as well.

James Gilb