Re: [802SEC] Closing Meeting Agenda Updated

John,

802.18 completed the approval of “DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team Report”.

It has been uploaded to the 802.18 Mentor web site as 18-15-0015-02-0000.

In the end there were edits that made it acceptable with a final vote count of 8/1/2. I expect that there will be some discussion of the document by the EC. While it would be great to have the presentation and ballot done in 5 minutes that may not be the case.

Best regards,

Mike