Re: [802SEC] 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee DSRC Tiger Team ad hoc timeline

James:

I like your assessment in that I came up with this idea, and in spite of this failure to find a consensus, the concept is something we should embrace going forward. As spectrum sharing becomes more and more essential for wireless technologies, collaboration across industry and technology lines will be a key to future success.

Thanks.

Rich Kennedy
Manager, New Technology Development
MediaTek Inc.
rich.kennedy@mediatek.com
(832) 298-1114

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair
Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces TTG Chair
Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces MTG Vice-chair
IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair
IEEE802.11/15 Regulatory SC Chair
IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison