Re: [802SEC] Scheduling Liaison Presentation from 3GPP

I also prefer it not overlap with 802.24 time  slots.
-Ben

On 4/6/2015 10:48 PM, Stephens, Adrian P wrote:

Hello all,

I am also taking time off J.

Here is 802.11’s agenda for this time period:

The folks most wanting to attend a 3GPP liaison will be REG, JTC1 and AX.

So the ideal slot for 802.11 would be Tue pm2.

Would this be a possibility,  Steve?

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)