Re: [802SEC] 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee DSRC Tiger Team ad hoc timeline

Paul,

Please find attached the draft motion. I just realized that Apurva is still listed as the second but that can be changed, if necessary, as the ballot progresses.

I did presume that everyone on the EC has read the timeline that you sent. To make things simpler in Mentor I have created a new document number that is only for the draft motion, 18-15-0023-00. Much of the text is taken from what Apurva and I created during the EC closing meeting in Berlin.

Please note that in the coming week I will be traveling back to Europe and may be offline for two days.

Best regards,

Mike