[802SEC] EC email ballot results - IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections Feasibility Assessment for the Next Generation of EPON press release

Dear EC members,

In respect to the 'IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections Feasibility Assessment for the Next Generation of EPON press release' email ballot, I'm announcing that the ballot has passed based on it exceeding the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures. The results are detailed in the table below, and I received no comments.

Based on these results I'll go ahead and ask the IEEE-SA to issue the release.

Thanks and best regards,
 David

 Vote categories:         NV     APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
 VC Pat Thaler                   APP
 VC James Gilb                   APP
 TR Clint Chaplin                APP
 RS John D'Ambrosia              APP
 ES Jon Rosdahl                  APP
 01 Glenn Parsons                APP
 03 David Law                    APP
 11 Adrian Stephens              APP
 15 Bob Heile                    APP
 16 Roger Marks                  APP
 17 John Lemon            NV
 18 Mike Lynch                   APP
 19 Steve Shellhammer                                 DNV
 20 Radhakrishna Canchi   NV
 21 Subir Das                    APP
 22 Apurva Mody                  APP
 24 Tim Godfrey                                       DNV
 PE Juan Carlos Zuniga    NV
 ME Geoff Thompson        NV
 19 TOTALS                04      13     00     00    02