  In summary, as Rich, John K. and Adrian have pointed out, a link to the REG-SC list is the most appropriate way to point to the Tiger Team's activities.  Trying to get more granular is not necessary given the active participation by the FCC and would unnecessarily clutter up the letter, in my opinion.
Best regards,
Jim

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 8:00 AM, John DAmbrosia <John_DAmbrosia@dell.com> wrote:

While I realize it is probably more work, I believe the best path forward is to provide the complete list, and not count on any regulatory body to parse through Mentor to find the appropriate documents.

From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Stephens, Adrian P
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 9:54 AM

To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802 letter to FCC regarding 802.11 Radio Regulatory DSRC Tiger Team

I agree.  There is no link that will get only the tiger team docs.

You’d probably have to search on “DSRC” or “Tiger”,  and the mentor URL

doesn’t support that.

So the choice is to list them all,  or to include all REG SC docs, and hope the

FCC have the intelligence to ignore the irrelevant ones.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)