[802SEC] Draft press release for review - IEEE P802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T project update

Dear EC members,

To announce the progress at the IEEE P802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force meeting this week I intend to seek IEEE 802 EC approval for the attached press release. I would therefore like to request review of the attached draft of the release before proceeding to an email ballot. Please provide comments by Wednesday 27th May 2015 at 23:59 AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
  David