From: "Yu Yuan" <y.yuan@ieee.org>
To: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Cc: "Michael Kipness" <m.kipness@ieee.org>
Sent: 6/2/2015 2:24:26 PM
Subject: Request to establish liaisons between IEEE SCC42 (SASB/SCC42) and IEEE 802 LMSC (C/LM)

Dear Paul,

On behalf of IEEE SCC42, I am writing to request your kind consideration with regard to establishing liaisons between IEEE SCC42 and IEEE 802 LMSC.  Please kindly review the attached draft agreement.  If IEEE 802 LMSC agrees with the content of the agreement, I'll send you a signed copy so that you can countersign it on behalf of IEEE 802 LMSC.  Looking forward to your kind response.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Yu Yuan
Chair, IEEE SCC42 Transportation (IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee on Transportation)