[802SEC] Schedule presentation on LTE-U at July Plenary session

WG Chairs,

               I have a person who is interested in giving a presentation on LTE-U at the July Plenary session.

               I would like to see if we can find a time which works for the people who are interested in attending, and also at a time when we can get a room of sufficient size.

               The speaker’s preference is either Tuesday or Wednesday, which I think we can work with.

               For those of you who are WG chairs who expect your members would like to attend, please tell me which time slots (e.g. AM1, etc.) work for your WG on Tuesday and Wednesday, and which do not.  From there we will select a good time.

Dawn and Lisa,

               I would expect we would need a room for 50 to 60 people, so this would be different than the room we are sharing with 802.21.  Please tell me which time slots look feasible for Tuesday and Wednesday. (I left you each a voicemail on this topic).

Thanks,

Steve