Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Project Database

All

My recollection was that the purpose of the 802 project database is to list all approved activities within 802 that would fall under indemnification.

If so, then the scope of the document could be to reference the SA database and list only those things not in the database.

Of course, that means that we should review the SA database everytime we update the document.

IMHO.

James Gilb