Re: [802SEC] CLosing Meeting Materials / Motions / Agenda Items

John,

               Here are my items for the Friday EC agenda.  We are not ready to approve the liaison presentation for 3GPP so I will just give a few minute status.

Steve

IEEE Standards Board and Sponsor Ballot Items

·        IEEE 802.19.1a PAR to NesCom

Executive Committee Study Groups, Working Groups, TAGs

·        IEEE 802.19 Coexistence in Unlicensed Bands Study Group (2nd Extension)

LMSC Liaisons and External Interface

·        IEEE 802.19 Liaison Presentation to 3GPP LAA Workshop, Status (2 min)

·        IEEE 802.19.1a Project Press Release, Approval