Re: [802SEC] Q1 IEEE 802 LMSC Data in NetSuite.

Ben, Jon,

What might help is hearing from you regarding your experiences with working with Arinix.  Note that I am >not< suggesting we switch to Arinix, but do you have any data about difficulties with that arrangement?

Going that way would possibly require Verilan to deal with the meeting management company rather than with us.  It will also mean that I (or anybody else in LMSC) will not have access to the detailed financial data we currently have.  I may not be able to answer some of the financial questions the LMSC have had in the past.

Face to Face may be capable of changing their relationship with us to do this.  But there will be consequences.