Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] 802 EC Action Items from 06OCT2015 electronic meeting

As promised, the list of action items I captured during our meeting today, Tuesday 06 OCT 2015 are as follows:
1) James Gilb to determine when an 802 ECSG is disbanded per the 802 policies and procedures
2) All WG Chairs to review the get IEEE 802 program contents for accuracy and provide feedback to Roger Marks
3) The EC has tentatively scheduled an Executive Session teleconference Tuesday 03 NOV 2015 1-3pm ET, Roger Marks will notify the EC members if the call will be needed.
4) Clint Chaplin to request registration details for Fellowship participants from Glenn Parsons
5) John D'Ambrosia to continue to issue DVDs as the mechanism for 802 standards distribution for the foreseeable future.
6) Nikolich to add a November EC agenda item to decide whether or not to hold a formal 802 EC meeting at the joint January 802 Interim Session in Atlanta
7) IEEE SA Staff will demonstrate the revised myProject platform on Tu/We/Th at the November plenary session in Dallas
8) Clint Chaplin to follow up with Marek Hajduczenia as an Assistant Treasurer candidate.
9) James Gilb will request approval from 802 EC via email ballot to endorse the Student Paper Activity within 30 days
10) JonR/AdrianS/SteveS to inform Dawn Slykhouse of the four tutorial fee waivers approved at this telecon meeting.
If I missed anything, please feel free to amend as appropriate.  Thank you for your time this afternoon.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.