[802SEC] Fellowship program update - March 2016

Colleagues,

We have now confirmed the following fellowship recipients to attend the IEEE 802 Plenary in March:

Dr. Leandro Melo de Sales

Ms. Suprita

Dr. Karan Verma

We had hoped to confirm more, but the candidates had conflicts.    Attached please find a summary sheet of their interests.  Given their indicated primary interest in 802.15, 802.11 and 802.16, I have asked Bob, Adrian and Roger to help identify mentors.  The mentors will help guide the fellowship recipients through the technical aspects of the plenary meeting.

We are still working out the logistics, but would expect a similar arrangement as we had in November.  As in November, Jodi Haasz (j.haasz@ieee.org) will be coordinating the fellowship recipients during the meeting.

Cheers,

Glenn.

--

Glenn Parsons - Chair, IEEE 802.1