Re: [802SEC] Closing Meeting Materials & Agenda Items

Reminder about closing meeting materials – including standing committee closing reports

From: John D'Ambrosia [mailto:jdambrosia@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:00 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org> <stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Closing Meeting Materials & Agenda Items

All,

Please get me your closing business materials as soon as possible, as well as your agenda items.

When requesting agenda items, please provide the following

1.       Type of Request –  ME, MI, DT, or II

2.       Consent Agenda?  - Please note for approval of any documents, the document needs to be available to the EC 24 hours in advance.

3.       Description of agenda item.  I will list the agenda item as you provide it

Thanks

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC