[802SEC] Agenda addition

All

I would like to ask for an agenda addition to closing agenda to submit the liaised draft for adoption.

Johnathan Goldberg sent Bob and I an email that said:

"802.15.3 - No comments were received on the liaised draft. To move
   forward, there should be a motion put forward in March to submit the
   liaised draft for adoption."

So, if Bob would make the motion, I propose:
"Moved: The IEEE 802 Executive Committee approves the submission of IEEE
Std 802.15.3-2016 for adoption by ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 under the PSDO agreement conditional on IEEE SASB approval and publication of the standard."

Helpful comments on the PSDO process are appreciated.

James Gilb