From: "Law, David" <dlaw@hpe.com>
To: "Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@ieee.org>" <p.nikolich@ieee.org>
Cc: "paul.nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Sent: 5/5/2016 10:08:58 AM
Subject: RE: Request for approval to submit IEEE P802.3br draft D3.1 to RevCom
Hi Paul,

Thanks ever so much for the approval. I note however that Clause 12 includes the requirement '... provided that the Sponsor Chair first notifies the Sponsor email reflector ....'. Based on this may I suggest that you send the following email to the SEC reflector.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

Subject: IEEE P802.3br submittal to RevCom

Dear EC members,

Per out process which states a WG Chair may submit a draft to RevCom without EC approval '.. provided that the Sponsor Chair first notifies the Sponsor email reflector that, in the Chair's view based on the complete RevCom package, there is a reasonable expectation that the submittal will be approved by the Sponsor before the RevCom meeting.'.

David Law has requested I review the status of the IEEE P802.3br project in preparation for RevCom review. I have determined there is a reasonable expectation the attached submittal will be approved by the EC before the next RevCom meeting and, via this email, am notifying the EC as such. See the details below.

Regards,

--Paul