Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802.11 Recirculation Letter Ballot 220 for 802.11aj Draft 2.0 Starts Today

Dear 802.11 participants,

Please note that the instructions page missed citing the resolution spreadsheet file.

This has now been corrected.

I note that the comment resolution file does not provide resolutions for a small number

of comments.  I will let the current recirculation ballot continue.   I will ask TGaj to resolve these comments

before their next recirculation.  Needless to say,  I will check that resolution is complete before starting

the next recirculation.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)