[802SEC] 802.11 Wednesday plenary item on alleged TGax dominance

Dear 802.11 participants,

One of the agenda items for tomorrow's 802.11 WG plenary will be the report on
the investigation of dominance in 802.11ax.

The report has been prepared by and  will be delivered by Dorothy Stanley,
because I have declared myself to be conflicted regarding investigation of the complaint.

However, I do tentatively intend to conduct this agenda item, which is a report by Dorothy, plus time for Q & A. I don't believe I should be conflicted for the purpose of conducting this agenda item. If members disagree with this intention, please indicate so when we consider the agenda
tomorrow.

--
Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens