[802SEC] 802.22 Revision - Working Group Letter Ballot 1

Dear All,

With this e-mail, I would like to announce the launch of the IEEE P802.22 (Revision to the 802.22 Base Standard), Working Group Letter Ballot on Draft v1.0.

The Revision document folds the 802.22a and 802.22b amendments into the IEEE Std. 802.22-2011. The Draft 1.0 also provides the corrections to the base standard as approved by various Working Group Motions.

Ballot Start Date: Sunday, June 18th, 2017

Ballot End Date: Monday, July 17th, 12 midnight, Anywhere on Earth.

Ballot Pool: 802.22 WG Voting Members

If you are interested in the full balloting notice, then please contact me.

Regards,

Mody

Dr. Apurva N. Mody

Chair, IEEE 802.22 Working Group

Chairman, WhiteSpace Alliance

Vice Chair, National Spectrum Consortium

T: +1 603 885 2621  M: +1 404 819 0314  |  E: apurva.mody@baesystems.com, apurva.mody@ieee.org
www.baesystems.com

Connect with BAE Systems: cid:image001.png@01D2A256.E2B14040 cid:image002.jpg@01D2A256.E2B14040 cid:image003.jpg@01D2A256.E2B14040 cid:image004.png@01D2A256.E2B14040 cid:image005.png@01D2A256.E2B14040