[802SEC] P802.11ax PAR modification

Dear EC,

In July,  802.11 approved a PAR modification to P802.11ax thus:

Believing that the PAR modification contained in the document referenced below meets IEEE-SA guidelines,
Request that the PAR modification contained in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0913-02-00ax-par-modification-to-support-6-ghz-band.docx  be posted to the IEEE 802 Executive Committee (EC) agenda for WG 802 preview and EC approval to submit to NesCom.

Moved: Osama Aboul-Magd
Seconded: Peter Ecclesine
Result: 48-0-0 Passes
TGax result: Moved: Rich Kennedy,  Seconded: Stephen Palm, Result: 54-0-0

The original PAR was approved in April 2014.

I believe that the original 5C in document: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-1410-06-0hew-802-11-hew-draft-par-and-5c.docx applies,  as this predates the CSD requirements.

I don't believe the 5C needs to be re-approved.    If anybody can show that I'm wrong,  please do so,
asap,  as we have an interim coming up in a couple of weeks where this could be considered.

--
Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair