[802SEC] 802.1 PARs & CSDs for pre-circulation

Colleagues,

802.1 authorized our interim meeting to develop a number of new PARs.  As a result, I would like to pre-circulate the following 3 PARs and CSDs for consideration for approval at the July 2018 IEEE 802 plenary:

PAR modification:

802.1Qcr – Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Asynchronous Traffic Shaping

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/cr-PAR-modification-draft-0518-v01.pdf

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0056-00-ACSD-802-1qcr.pdf

New PARs:

802.1Qcz – Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Congestion Isolation

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/cz-draft-PAR-0518-v02.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/cz-draft-CSD-0518-v01.pdf

802.1Qdd – Bridges and Bridged Networks - Amendment: Resource Allocation Protocol

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dd-draft-PAR-0518-v01.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2018/dd-draft-CSD-0518-v01.pdf

Cheers,

                -- John

--

John Messenger

JMessenger@advaoptical.com

+44-7887-572055

Director, Global Standards

ADVA Optical Networking Ltd

ADVAntage Houe, Tribune Way, York YO30 4TN, UK