[802SEC] Reciprocal Membership

All

I have a few slides on what the rules say regarding reciprocal membership (attached and posted at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0088-00-00EC-reciprocal-credit-discussion.pdf).

I will probably be 5-10 minutes late joining.

My affiliation as of today is General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI). Please add to the affiliation updates.

As I am a contract employee of the University of San Diego, my employment and affiliation only exist for the semester, which is now over. In September, it is likely I will add USD as my affiliation again.

James Gilb