From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:thompson@ieee.org]
Sent: 02 February 2020 00:28
To: Law, David <dlaw@hpe.com>
Cc: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3ch/D3.1 Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Standards Association 1st recirculation ballot

David-

I did get the balloting notice.
I noticed that the IEEE portion of the notice has considerably less information that the previous system.
(Noting  that the nominal spec was for the 1st release to fully meet the functionality of the old system.)
To wit:
	- There is no information as to recirculation number
	- There is no time zone information on the closing date
	- There is no opening date information (not a big deal, I take the date stamp of the message as the opening, but it violates the spec.)
	- The boilerplate about recircs is missing.
	- There is no draft number.

That's it for now.

Geoff