From: "Bob Heile" <bheile@ieee.org>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 3/12/2020 10:05:46 AM
Subject: [802SEC] Question about Conducting Official Business

Tried sending this yesterday without success
-----------------------------
Hi Paul

From the email chatter, it appears we can not conduct official business (other than through eballots) until the April 7 call.  Can you please confirm that? It would be helpful in planning what needs doing.  In the case of 802.15, it is seeking approval to forward the drafts for 802.15.4 Revision4 and 802.15.4z to RevCom..

Thanks

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org