Re: [802SEC] Report from Ad-hoc on request to SASB for rule changes

James-

I did not attend the meeting because between 2:00 and 2:05 when I signed into the meeting multiple times WebEx said there was no meeting.
If the meeting organizer cannot light up the meeting by the start time that person should make arrangements for someone else to start it on time or preferably at least 5 minutes ahead of time.

PLEASE.

GEOFF